How To Start Ecommerce Business
In the article “Start Ecommerce Store”, we have recommended you to the first step of how to start ecommerce business.
For this article, we will give you another idea on how to start your ecommerce business. It’s “Evaluate Competitors.”
The one who knows the enemy and knows himself will not be in danger in hundred battles. So, after finalizing your product idea decision, the second thing to do is to evaluate your competitors. You can start with checking their websites. There, you will find who they are, who their target is, and what potentials they have to make visitors shopping in their store.
To compare your competitors with what you have, ask yourself the following questions:
- Is their product price higher or lower than yours?
- Do they have exceptional features?
- Does their web design look more professional?
- Is their navigating function better?
- Do they have compelling campaigns or promotions?
You can apply the comparison with your own strategies to win over them by offering something more than they can do.